Financial Services Administrator (Mortgages) Sammon Mortgage Management Ltd
You will be a trainee mortgage processor dealing with all aspects or processing mortgage and insurance applications. You could become a member of a fast growing and friendly company. So don't delay. Apply today!
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
12 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assessing new mortgage applications to ensure they meet the lending criteria
- Building effective relationships with clients in a financial services environment
- Providing an administrative service for mortgage or financial planning clients
- Deliver reliable customer service
- Assessing and using complex financial information to reconcile accounts Any other admin associated with the position
Requirements and prospects
- Confident when speaking to people over the telephone and face to face
- Competent in using Microsoft Packages
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication skills
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills either through external training or on the job
About the employer
Sammon Mortgage Management Ltd
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Providing Financial Services Level 2 through in house delivery.
The Providing Financial Services Level 2 consists of the following:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Providing Financial Services (QCF)
- IFS Mortgage CeMAP paper 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Functional Skills in:
- Numeracy Level 2
- Literacy Level 2
Providing Financial Services
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Naser Khan 01332 345450 Naser.Khan@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017