Sales Support Apprentice Zazzle Media Ltd
Assisting the administration team with Data Cleansing, List Creation and General Sales Administration. Working with standard Microsoft programmes such as Word, Excel and Outlook as well as answering the phone and taking notes on behalf of colleagues.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Dec 2017
12 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
If you're considering going to University and saddling yourself with serious levels of debt only to find yourself on the bottom rung of the career ladder when you graduate, then this isn't for you. If, however, you're looking to establish a career in sales with the added benefit of working in a vibrant, growing, dynamic international digital marketing agency environment, then this could well be for you.
Reporting to our Business Development Director, we're looking for an individual to support our Sales & Marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to both earn while you learn and make a name for yourself in a company that rewards passion and performance.
The main tasks you will be undertaking are as follows:
- Data Cleansing
- List Creation
- Vetting of qualified sales leads
- Creation of qualified and well researched call lists
- Importing / Exporting files from our CRM System (HubSpot)
- General sales administration
- Management of relevant awards, speaker and event opportunities calendar
- Regularly update all our marketing industry director profiles
- Reporting / Updating of marketing dashboard
- Uploading content to various website platforms
Requirements and prospects
- Great attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to work quickly under pressure
- An outgoing personality and a recognition that hard work and sesire to learn are the key to success
- Passion, energy and the willingness to go the extra mile
A-Level educated or equivalent with a good understanding of Microsoft Office
About the employer
Zazzle Media Ltd
- Learning skills such as answering phone calls, writing and sending letters as well as all the skills needed to work in a business environment.
- Candidates will gain a level 2/3 qualification in Business and Administration upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Business and Administration
MERIT SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Merit Skills Ltd
Richard Stephens 07471010075 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2017