Customer Services Apprentice TWO RIVERS HOUSING
To train and develop within the organisaiton to enable the provision of an effective customer service which supports the delivery of organisation objectives.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
12 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To receive, record, prioritise, acknowledge and resolve, where appropriate, telephone contacts with TRH, keeping callers regularly updated as appropriate.
- Referring issues which cannot immediately be resolved to the relevant person or manager via the company’s IT systems.
- Raising of works orders from instructions given by housing inspector or other members of staff including confirmation orders
- Making appointments for works with customers, including creating and sending out notifications to customers regarding appointments.
- To assist team with any actions from Market research, and when needed to carry out telephone satisfaction survey
- Deal with bulk photocopying and printing for the Team.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues to ensure an integrated contribution to Company’s objectives.
- To comply with Security, Data Protection and Confidentiality Policies within the company and alert your Manager to any incidents or breaches of the policies or inaccuracies in the data held Undertake training provided diligently and seriously.
- Achievement of targets, which may be set.
Attend development and update meetings as appropriate.
- Achieve Team KPI’s as defined by organisational requirements
- To work within agreed objectives and time scales to meet the performance criteria
- Proactively assist in the successful development of processes and systems to improve service delivery
- Compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements
Requirements and prospects
Good verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to build effective relationships with a range of employees
- Problem solving and decision making abilities
- Knowledge of the organisation
- Customer Service or IT qualification – desirable
- Must have at least 4 GCSE at grades A-C or equivalent
- GCSE English and Math grade C or above or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
- L2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Functional Skills: L1 English and L1 Mathematics
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gloucestershire College
Lynda Berriman 01452 563402 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017