Outbound PPI Claims Advisor Apprentice HAMPTON ADVISORY SERVICE LIMITED
Are you looking to start your career in sales? If you are a hardworking and committed person then this apprenticeship is perfect for you. You will be dealing with outbound customer service agent, cold calling potential clients about miss-sold Payment Protection Insurance. On top off your Wages there is a brilliant commission program in place.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
12 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Daily duties will include:
- Outbound calls to potential clients.
- Data input of customer information into CRM.
- Self management of customers and packs back.
- Speaking with existing customers regarding information updates.
- Delivering high levels of customer service.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages.
- Confident on the phone.
- Good organisational skills.
- To be able to prioritise workloads.
- Good written communication.
- The ability to use own initiative Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Hard working.
- Team player.
- Good time keeping.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Positive attitude.
- GCSE or equivalent grades.
Things to consider
About the employer
HAMPTON ADVISORY SERVICE LIMITED
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Sales through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Sales and Telesales
Training for Today
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training For Today
Ashley Webster 01332 345450 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017