Hairdressing Apprenticeship Kingsgrove
No experience needed! Want an apprenticeship in a fun, vibrant ever changing industry? Learn a skill that can open many doors? Earn a wage whilst learning? No course fees= no student loan debt! Attend college twice a month! No essays or coursework to complete!
Closing date: 07 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Sep 2017
12 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Work in a busy, modern salon in the outskirts of Harrogate.
Your day to day jobs will be:
- Assisting Stylists with their clients by shampooing and mixing colours
- Customer service
As your skills develop you may be able to:
- Blow dry clients hair
- Straighten and curl clients hair
- Apply colour to clients hair
- Cut clients hair
Full training will be provided.
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for applications from individuals who have the following skills:
- You need to be confident and have the ability to work independently without the need for close supervision
- Good customer service and communication skills are vital in this role
- You must be able to follow instructions with a methodical approach
- You must be organised and have good attentions to detail
- You should be self driven and have an enthusiastic approach to work with a desire to succeed in hairdressing
- It is essential that you are helpful and friendly
- A professional appearance is essential
- You should be interested in the hairdressing industry
There are no entry requirements
Things to consider
About the employer
You will study both practical and theory at Intuitions Ltd in Harrogate Attendance at Intuitions is 1 day per fortnight (twice a month) You will gain an NVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing
Hair and Beauty > Hair Professional
School of Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intuitions Ltd
Sarah Howard 01423528066 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 07 Sep 2017