Apprentice Recruitment Consultant FINCH CLUB RECRUITMENT LTD
A platform to a lucrative, long career in recruitment. Working from a brand new, busy office. Comprehensive training offered. Generous commission paid monthly for sales achieved.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Aug 2017
17 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Finch Club Recruitment Ltd are looking to appoint a Junior Recruitment Consultant, to work alongside our team of experienced Recruitment Consultants, to assist in the launch of our new Woking office.
The primary focus is to speak with prospective job seekers and match their suitability to live jobs. With or without previous sales/customer service experience, you will be given full training to support you in completing your role to the best of your ability
- excellent monthly bonus scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Industry leading recruitment training both initially and ongoing on a monthly basis.
- Initially you will be entitled to 20 days paid holiday per annum, rising +1 day after each year of employment.
- Sourcing candidates for already existing and new roles
- Part of high performing team
- Specialised ongoing induction and training
- Warm desks with an already established reputation
- Confident in picking up the phone and discussing job opportunities
- Ability to show a time you have been money motivated and competitive
- Be able to work towards targets and dead-lines
- Team player in going the extra mile when necessary
- Ambition to grow and progress to senior levels
Requirements and prospects
You will need to be well presented, self-motivated, organized and an excellent team player with a hunger for success. For this role we are looking for dynamic, confident, sociable and intelligent applicants with a spirit of entrepreneurship and a record of taking on roles with leadership and responsibility.
Shown leadership in sports or school council/prefect environments where responsibility and accountability have been demonstrated. Head Boy/Girl, captain of rugby team/Arranged School Prom.
Either A*-B students or those that have achieved elite sporting excellence.
About the employer
FINCH CLUB RECRUITMENT LTD
- Functional Skills
- Emplyer Rights and Responsilities Workbook
- Technical Certifacte
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Kerrie Burden 01788514276 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017