Business Administration Apprentice DR B Young - Shelley Surgery - Worthing Medical Group
Worthing Medical Group is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to learn a number of administrative roles from working with our clinical team to assisting the management team.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
21 Sep 2017
12 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This a great opportunity for an apprentice to learn a number of administrative duties, from assisting the clinical nursing to working alongside the Management Team.
General Practice is a very busy and changing environment therefore, the applicant needs to be able to adjust to new ways of working. The role we are developing will enable the individual to learn how General Parctice as a whole is run.
- word processing
- letter writing
- creating and maintaining filing systems
- scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes
- assisting with the implementation of new ways of working or systems
- photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
The applicant needs to be able to work well within a team and on their own.
The applicant must be able to work within a professional and confidential manner at all times inside and outside of the Surgery.
GCSEs at grade D or above in English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
Things to consider
About the employer
DR B Young - Shelley Surgery - Worthing Medical Group
The successful candidate will study either the Level 2 or Level 3 Business Administration Related Apprenticeship Framework depending on prior skills and qualifications. This includes Health and Safety, Roles and Responsibilities and a Technical Certificate. Candidates that do not hold GCSE Grade C or equivalent in Maths, English and ICT will be required to sit Functional Skills in these subjects.
Additional training by the employer will be provided in:
- Outlook, Excel and Word
- Emis Web (Clinical System)
- Open Exeter – Clinical System
- Docman – Clinical System
- Safeguarding child & Adult courses – Mandatory
- Information Governanace - Mandatory
- Clincal Handwashing – Mandatory
Business and Administration
Greater Brighton Metropolitan
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northbrook College
Angela Crane 01903 273126 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2017