Bar Service Apprentice Tiien Thai Restaurant & Lounge Bar
A fantastic opportunity to join the Bar team at Tiien Thai. If you are passionate about good service and want to further your career in hospitality then Tiien Thai want to hear from you. Previous experience within a similar role is required.
Closing date: 15 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
18 Sep 2017
12 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
On job training will be provided, but a good basic knowledge and willingness to learn would be important. You will be mentored by the Supervisors and you will support the bar team
You will need to be able to work on your own initiative when required, supporting the team in delivering a high level of customer service at the bar in a professional and friendly environment.
- To arrive at the restaurant, in on time for duties, in a clean and presentable manner and to remain on duty until completion of service and all duties.
- To provide efficient and above all friendly service to the guests at all times
- To be efficient and knowledgeable on all drinks and wines
- To be aware of all beverages and how to prepare
- To prepare and equip the bar area ready for service.
- To be aware of all fire procedures and exits and Health and Safety procedures.
- To clear down and set up bar daily
- To polish glassware when required
- Refer to daily tasks and duties
You will become an integral part of the team and there are lots of prospects here in return for your hard work and dedication. The employer is willing to increase the hourly wage for the right candidate, and there is scope for the wage to increase further, upon good performance.
You will be expected to undertake all shifts required of you, including evenings and weekends. A good positive working attitude is a must, only enthusiastic candidates will be considered.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well in small team.
- Willingness to learn
No formal qualifications required. Tiien Thai are more focused on the learners willingness to work and learn.
Things to consider
About the employer
Full company induction and continuous on job training.
Smart Training and Recruitment to deliver the full apprenticeship framework in Beverage Service L2 to include:
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in Maths and English as required
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Sep 2017