Insurance Apprentice A-Plan Holdings
Are you organised and looking to kick start a career in Financial Services? A Plan, the country's leading insurance broker, currently have a great opportunity for hard working apprentices to join their busy insurance team. This is a great starting point for motivated individuals to gain great experience within the insurance industry.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
£14,000.00 - £17,000.00
Total hours per week: 42.50
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
30 Sep 2017
12 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
As an Insurance Administration or Sales Apprentice your role will be to provide first class, professional administration and processing support to clients.
You will offer diligent client care to sell and administer insurance policies offered by the Company. This is great starting point for a hardworking, self motivated individual to gain great experience within a busy insurance office.
· To assist your Branch Manager in meeting, and wherever possible, exceeding Branch objectives
- To exceed client expectations in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and responsiveness through the diligent and professional conduct of your duties.
- To embrace and follow all internal procedures on the conduct of our business including complaints and problems.
- To take responsibility for your own personal development in terms of enhancing your knowledge and understanding of the products we offer and in developing your career within the Company.
- To assist in the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the office.
- To share ideas and information with your Branch Manager To act as an ambassador for A-Plan at all times through first class personal presentation and conduct.
- To be professional in your relationships with insurers, ensuring we provide a friendly, quality and effective service to them
- To always comply with branch procedures
Requirements and prospects
- Computer Literate in Word, ideally Excel- your role will involve data entry and sending accurate information to clients.
- Good communication skills.
- Great literacy and spelling skills- You will be expected to write professional correspondence to clients and professionals.
- Communicating with Others- having experience providing customer service.
- Self motivated
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Hard working
- Ability to multi task
- Focused and driven to succeed
- Delivering Results
- Self Development
Minimum of 5 GCSE's A-C grade including English & Maths or equivalent.
2 years of further education at A Level/BTEC preferred.
If you left further education last year you would need a solid work history, we would need clear start and finish dates of any work experience or employment on your application
About the employer
Kaplan Financial will provide your training throughout your Apprenticeship. You will work towards an Level 3 NVQ in Financial Services and a CII- Highly recognisable Insurance qualification. A Kaplan assessor will visit you within the work place to support you with your learning. You will be expected to carry out 6-8 hours of independent study outside of work in your spare time. You’ll need to be self motivated and organised to manage your full time role and your apprenticeship qualifications.
Insurance > Insurance Practitioner
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Kaplan
Charlie Holmes firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017