Apprentice Customer Service/Business Administrator CAPITAL CREATIVE GROUP LIMITED
An exciting opportunity to join the team at Capital Creative Group Limited, as an Apprentice Customer Service/Business Administrator
Closing date: 19 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
11 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Our Group deals with a variety of services to both private and public sector. We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join us whilst we are developing our service. Within the group there are 2 companies – one dealing in credit risk and vetting, and the other in NHS services.
As you can imagine, every single day is different! We are a thriving company expanding rapidly. You’ll be part of a growing company giving you the option to input your ideas into how we grow and being a fundamental part of the team.
You’ll need to have good keyboard and telephone skills and look forward to working in a fast paced environment. We work mainly via telephone so there will be a lot of call handling to undertake – but none of it is cold calling, its mainly inbound calls and data administration. You’ll also be expected to undertake other work such as filing, organising, scanning, post etc.
You’ll manage our inbound support queries on our electronic CRM system, update queries from agents and tenants, review credit data and make informative decisions on applications. You’ll also be part of the team arranging resourcing for urgent and emergency blood runs, ensuring the nearest most suitable driver is resourced to the service request using our comprehensive mapping and job allocation tool.
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows based computers
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Good organisations skills
- Ability to read and understand mapping of local areas
- We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and has an outgoing nature about them. We are a young but focused company looking to expand, and want people that are prepared to go that extra mile to help us do that.
- GCSE at grade C (or equivalent) in English, Maths and ICT.
About the employer
CAPITAL CREATIVE GROUP LIMITED
- Full training will be given in company systems/procedures etc. Business Administration Apprenticeship will include Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration and Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT if required.
- All support will be given 1:1 in the workplace by a coach/assessor from AITC.
Business and Administration
ALBION IN THE COMMUNITY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Albion in the Community
Vicky Franklin Apprenticeships@albioninthecommunity.org.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 19 Sep 2017