Business Administration Apprentice(s). COUNTERLINE LIMITED
You will be working within the export department dealing with queries and completing and logging paperwork on the systems they use. The documents for exporting can be intense and therefore you will be supported in completing them, and be helped and mentored.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
11 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This vacancy will close once the suitable candidates apply, so APPLY NOW:
- Supporting a team with general administration and reception duties.
- Ensuring the office is ran efficiently.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Scanning various documents into their computer systems.
- Answering the telephone.
- Database entry used to inputting and microsoft packages.
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls to work colleagues and clients.
- Post, filing and copying, faxing and scanning.
- Follow up calls.
- Working as part of a team.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent database skills and knowledge of microsoft packages would be an advantage.
- Great communication skills.
- Answering calls.
- Time keeping.
- Able to carry out tasks when required.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Use of a diplomatic approach.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Understanding the clients needs and requirements.
- Listening skills.
- Smart and professional manner.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Positive attitude.
- Enjoys a challenge.
- Problem solver.
- Able to cope with day to day activities.
- 5 GCSE or equivalent desirable but not essential - you must have great attention to detail.
Things to consider
About the employer
- You will be contacted by INTERSERVE LEARNING AND EMPLOYMENT who will invite you into an assessment centre, so that they can gauge your suitability.
- Once confirmed you are successful then you will be interviewed by the employer.
- Your training and development will be delivered by Interserve Learning and employment which will be the Level 2 Business Administration, and also functional skills.
- You will be visited by and assessor over a 12 month period within your work place, and they will deliver the qualification to you.
Business and Administration
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
Jules Westbrook email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017