Business Admin Apprentice Just One Recruitment & Training Ltd
As a Business Admin Apprentice, you will be working within the office, based in Wavertree technology park helping support staff with administration duties allocated to you daily.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
11 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Supporting a team with general administration and reception duties
- Ensuring the office is ran efficiently
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Scanning various documents into their computer systems
- Answering the telephone
- Database entry used to inputting and microsoft packages
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls to work colleagues and clients
- Post, filing and copying, faxing and scanning
- Follow up calls
- Working as part of a team.
The vacancy will close once a suitable candidate applies - so APPLY NOW!
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent database skills and knowledge of microsoft packages would be an advantage
- Great communication skills
- Answering calls
- Time keeping
- Able to carry out tasks when required
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Use of a diplomatic approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding the clients needs and requirements
- Smart and professional manner
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Positive attitude
- Enjoys a challenge
- Problem solver
- Able to cope with day to day activities
5 GCSE desired however not essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Just One Recruitment & Training Ltd
- L2 Business Administration which will be delivered by INTERSERVE LEARNING AND EMPLOYMENT WHO WILL CONTACT YOU. You will be invited in to an assessment centre within Liverpool city centre, so they can decide on your suitability to the programme
- If successful you will be sent for an interview with the employer and if successful with the employer then you will start your training. Interserve are a work based training provider and this means they will visit you within the work place and deliver the qualification over a 12 month timescale via an assessor and also training and development officer.
- You will also be completing functional skills.
Business and Professional Administration
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
Jules Westbrook email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2017