IT Support Engineer Apprentice HCL TECHNOLOGIES UK LIMITED
Our Client is a leading international services company that covers the entire gamut of technology solutions and services including infrastructure management, application development, BPO and engineering and R&D services. They are looking for a committed and professional individual to provide local, hands on IT support.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Aug 2017
11 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Our Client is a leading international services company that covers the entire gamut of technology solutions and services including infrastructure management, application development, BPO and engineering and R&D services.
They are looking for a committed and professional individual to provide local, hands on IT support.
- Receiving and processing calls from our customer and 3rd parties both by telephone and email.
- Raising fault tickets on our call logging application.
- Troubleshoot 1st line Service Desk Incidents and Requests where possible.
- Ensuring that call log data is accurately recorded and submitted in timely manner.
- Proactive ownership of any calls that are raised on the system.
- Managing and escalating calls appropriately in relation to the customer SLA levels.
- Supplying customer and 3rd parties with timely updates on call progress.
Requirements and prospects
- Previous experience in a similar customer service or Helpdesk environment
- Knowledge of Citrix, VMware or Cloud beneficial
- Understanding of ITIL methodology particularly Incident, Problem and Change
- An understanding of the following is required: Microsoft profiles types, Basic networking principles
- Self motivated
- Ability to work under pressure both within a team and as an individual.
- Excels within a multi-tasking environment.
- Co-operative and flexible team player.
- Excellent customer liaison skills, exhibiting tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent time management.
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
HCL TECHNOLOGIES UK LIMITED
You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as:
- Windows OS
- Windows Server
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
JUST I.T. TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Just I T Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017