Advanced Beauty Apprenticeship Pout Beauty Ltd
Pout is looking for candidates who have already achieved their Level 2 Beauty Therapy qualification. You will be carrying out a range of services on clients within the salon.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
10 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- The ideal candidate will already hold their Level 2 in Beauty Therapy.
- Working in a beauty therapist job, you’ll be responsible for administering a range of treatments to clients.
- You will be based in the salon and will be performing treatments, promoting and selling beauty products and enrol on the NVQ 3 qualification learning massage.
- As well as the job satisfaction of making your clients feel fabulous, you will always be learning new skills and you will be the first to know about new products and treatments.
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for applications from individuals who have the following skills:
- You need to be confident and have the ability to work independently without the need for close supervision.
- Good customer service and communication skills are vital in this role.
- You must be able to follow instructions with a methodical approach.
- You must be organised and have good attentions to detail.
- You should be self driven and have an enthusiastic approach to work with a desire to succeed in Beauty Therapy.
- It is essential that you are helpful and friendly.
- A professional appearance is essential.
- You should be interested in the Beauty industry.
- Level 2 Beauty Therapy.
Things to consider
About the employer
- You will attend Intuitions Ltd one day per week and work towards an NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, along with Maths and English Functional Skills at Level 2 if applicable.
School of Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intuitions Ltd
Sarah Howard 01423 528066 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017