Customer Service Apprentice Alerter Group
Are you an enthusiastic and committed individual who is looking to gain qualifications and earn while you learn? If so, our level 2 customer services apprenticeship might be for you! You will be trained in customer services, taking both inbound calls and making outbound calls, in different areas of our business.
Closing date: 20 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Aug 2017
16 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Speaking to prospective & current customers via the telephone
- Making appointments for the field sales team and confirming these via email
- Assisting with operating our main company telephone switchboard and manning our reception desk
- Following up leads from marketing events, via the telephone
- Updating databases
- Assisting with basic admin as needed
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident in speaking to people over the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent telephone voice
- Good verbal communication skills
- Aptitude & willingness to learn
- Good computer literacy
- Reliable and punctual
About the employer
- Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
- In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Customer Services Level 2 through either in-house delivery or centre based delivery.
The Customer Services Level 2 consists of the following:
- Level 2 NVQ in Customer Services
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Masood Mohammadi 01332 345450 Masood.Mohammadi@babington.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Aug 2017