Software Developer Apprenticeship Cast Uk Limited
Estio Training has an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer apprentice to join the CAST UK Team in Manchester City Centre.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Oct 2017
09 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Using the latest technologies and techniques such as C#, MS SQL, CSS, HTML and many more.
- Basic systems analysis and design.
- Latest Search Engine Optimisation tools and techniques.
- Website performance analysis using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Maintenance of existing websites and web based business systems.
- Website enhancements.
- Digital asset manipulation (images, pdf’s etc).
- Ad-hoc Data queries.
- Database changes.
The apprentice must also:
- Take initiative in researching and solving IT issues with the help of online material.
Requirements and prospects
- Dedicated, ambitious and eager to make a successful career in IT
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Strong mathematical skills and a minimum A-C in GCSE
- Have a passion for IT systems
- Have a very strong bias towards customer service
- Be detail oriented with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Be highly self-motivated and keen to learn new skills (e.g. SQL database query report writing)
- Be gregarious, engaging and committed
- Be able to work very well (and enjoy working) under pressure
- Be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges
5 GCSEs A*-C (or equivalent) including English and Maths
About the employer
Cast Uk Limited
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive seven weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Level 3 Software Development Technical Standard
Digital Industries > Software Development Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Chloe Adams 01133 500 333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017