Recruitment Administration Apprentice Motivation Hr Ltd
Motivation HR are on the lookout for a keen and enthusiastic individual; to join their experienced team as a Recruitment Administration Apprentice, think you have what it takes and want to join this successful company? Apply today!
Closing date: 21 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
28 Aug 2017
10 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
One of Norwich's most exciting new recruitment companies are on the hunt for an outgoing, personable individual to join their experienced recruitment team.
Specialising in the recruitment for the motor industry, the ideal person will be full of charisma and keen to start work in a recruitment capacity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with client and customers.
- Source candidates CV's from job boards (eg CV Library & Jobsite).
- Communicate effectively with potential candidates and customers.
- Complete initial telephone screening interview with candidates (form filling) matching their experiences to current vacancies.
- Take incoming calls from candidates and clients (attention to detail imperative).
- Contact candidates to arrange interviews.
- Learning about the clients (companies they work with).
- Actively researching the industry to make contact with new clients and offer our service.
- Sending and following up client references.
- General office duties (Copying, filing, etc).
- Daily accurate database population.
- Contribute to daily/weekly meetings.
- Providing clear explanation of services provided.
- Negotiating fees with clients.
If you are full of energy and could see yourself in this exciting Apprenticeship role, apply today!
Requirements and prospects
- Mature telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written).
- Good use of IT/ Microsoft packages.
- Hard working and proactive approach - willing to learn/train.
- Be results focused.
- Follow and implement work rules and instructions.
- Accept constructive criticism from board of directors and colleagues.
- Good IT and social media skills.
- Function as aa team player.
- Be able to use own initiative.
- It is desired that the successful candidate has achieved GCSE, or equivalents, grades A-C in Math's and English.
- However if the successful candidate does not have these achievements, we will provide functional skills training and support in these subjects.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 in Customer Service Practitioner.
- Functional Skills Training and support in Math's, English and ICT - If Required.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Molly Bergdahl 07584261620 Molly.email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2017