Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Cast Uk Limited
Estio Training has an exciting opportunity for two Digital Marketer apprentices to join the team at CAST UK in Manchester City Center.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
12 Sep 2017
09 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Some of your duties and responsibilties in this role will include:
- Copy writing & proof reading
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Managing data integrity
- Ensuring the hierarchy of our data is in line with business practices
- Responding to web queries via the Cast UK support channel
- Arranging events
- SEO and keyword optimisation
- Arranging images / video shoots for general marketing
- General office duties
Requirements and prospects
- A hard-working team player, capable of working under pressure without compromising the standard of their work.
- The ability to keep up to date with all technology advances.
- Strong written English skills and a minimum grade A-C in GCSE.
- Approachable, presentable, and able to build relationships. Candidate must deliver an immediate and constant impression of first class service.
- A confident individual who is able to communicate with people at all levels of the firm via all communication mediums.
- A highly professional adaptable & reliable individual capable of remaining calm, logical & focused.
- A self-motivated and pro-active individual able to show innovation, flexibility and alternative thinking.
5 GCSEs A*-C (or equivalent) including English and Maths
About the employer
Cast Uk Limited
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience. Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Email and Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- PPC (Pay per Click)
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Image and Video Editing
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Faye Brown 01133 500 333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2017