Business Support Apprentice FRESH GROCERY DIRECT LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has become available to work with an exciting and modern business, providing fresh food supplies . If you are enthusiastic, have a great personality, want to grow and learn with a professional business and have excellent communication skills then apply now!
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
08 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Business Support Apprentice to join an exciting and modern business, providing fresh food supplies.
If you’re bright, positive and professional and an intelligent and articulate individual this role is the right role for you. You’ll need to be confident within yourself and take control and ownership of your duties. This is an excellent role if you’re looking to launch your career with a great business.
The successful applicant will have a genuine opportunity to develop a long-term career with this business gaining key skills within a business environment. The business has successfully developed apprentices in the past that are now highly-valued members of their team.
You would be joining a unique company with a very customer-centric approach, and this is a hands-on role, in a very proactive team. You need to be confident in dealing with people, enjoy multitasking and problem-solving, and have good PC skills.
General Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Handling incoming emails
- Interacting with customers via Live Chat
- Diary management
- Promotion of goods and services
- Sales order processing/admin
- Updating company databases/systems
- Filing and document management
- Document validation to ensure works are completed effectively
- Assisting department on various admin tasks
- Liaising with onsite staff
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Full training provided
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Achieve nationally recognised qualifications
Requirements and prospects
- Strong verbal and written communication with a self-assured personality
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- An excellent and confident telephone manner
- A great eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- Have an outwardly positive and passionate demeanour
- The ability to maintain the honesty and integrity of the firm
- Team player
- Ability to take follow instructions accurately
Minimum grade C for English GCSE or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Full Business Admin Apprenticeship incorporating NVQ at Level 2, where evidence will be gathered to build a portfolio showing your competency within the role.
- Functional Skills to include Maths, English and IT (depending on award and previous qualifications) where a tested part will be completed.
- Complete a Technical Certificate to underpin your knowledge of working in the sector, this also comes with a tested part.
- Full on the job training will also be provided by the employer as well as further training opportunities.
Business and Administration
THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Waqar Hussain 0161 804 0211 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017