Business Development Apprentice WORKFORCE PEOPLE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term career with a successful and fast paced business, who also wants a role that has potential to develop as the business continues to grow!
Closing date: 16 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
22 Oct 2017
11 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This will be a permanent role starting as an intern and working towards a Business & Administration Level 2 or 3 qualifications through Learning Unlimited.
You will need to be very driven and motivated and be able to work on your own initiative, using your outstanding communication skills to research and identify potential new business targets contacting them via telephone, e-mail and social media.
Not only will you be building relationships with new clients, but also developing new opportunities within lapsed clients.
Training will be provided on our bespoke database, which you will need to keep up to date with all relevant information and client contacts.
- Book meetings for the Account Managers
- Send sales documentation
- Keep new business database up to date with contacts
- All round general administration duties
- Research and identify potential new business targets
Requirements and prospects
- Target driven with the ability to multi-task
- Good organisational skills, methodical and logical
- Good time management and administrative skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of customer expectations
- IT Literate – with good PC and keyboard skills
- Knowledge of Windows and basic Microsoft applications
- A positive and flexible attitude is a must
- Pleasant, friendly and personable
- Team player, driven doer, achiever
- Well presented
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude
- Reliable, compliant, self-checking, able to meet deadlines
Minimum A-C in English and Mathematics or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
WORKFORCE PEOPLE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities workbook
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English
- Level 1 Functional Skills in ICT
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Unlimited
Learning Unlimited firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2017