Apprentice Operations Administrator ARNOLD LAVER & COMPANY LIMITED
Not your typical office administration! This is a position in a fast-paced Operations office. We control a Timber Mill, a Warehouse and Transport as well as digging Sales teams out of various deep holes! You will laugh, cry, get frustrated, get a sense of satisfaction, but you won’t get bored!
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
09 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To assist in the manifesting of sales orders on a daily basis.
- To assist in tallying, balancing and despatching sales orders on a daily basis.
- Responsible for checking POD’s and investigating any missing ones with drivers on a daily basis.
- To ensure Stock Control Sheets are raised for returned goods
- To assist in sorting sales orders into chronological order for picking.
- To assist in the filing of fleet checks and contractor job sheets
- To assist in processing amendments to sales orders.
- To assist with rolling stock counts of all product groups.
- To perform other allocated clerical tasks, as required.
Ensure accuracy and consistency of work:
- To competently, and confidently, perform all Admin duties, taking particular care to check booked out orders.
- To be aware of the stock implications of incorrectly processing sales orders and to have the ability to correct any errors that may arise.
Query investigation & resolution:
- PODs / Customer Return Notes to be married up to Manifests and any missing PODs to be chased.
- Stock Control sheets to be chased for known returns.
Health & Safety:
- Ensure that the Company H&S policy is being adhered to at all times. (See Group H&S Policy Statement).
- Report any hazards or H&S issues.
- Work in line with Safe Systems of Work.
- Be aware of the Company Certifications IE – Chain Of Custody, ISO 9001;2008, ISO 18001 and ISO 14001
- Ensure Works and Environmental Instructions are being adhered to at all times.
Requirements and prospects
Reasonable verbal & written English, good basic maths skills, reasonable I.T. skills (Word, Excel, Outlook), geographic knowledge of Midlands, South & South East UK would be an advantage
Must be reliable and a good time-keeper. Must be able to communicate clearly, confident to engage with Senior Managers and Directors in an appropriate manner. Ideally self-motivated and able to work unsupervised at times.
GCSE (or equivalent) English, Maths, and ICT would be preferable.
Things to consider
About the employer
ARNOLD LAVER & COMPANY LIMITED
Level 2 Business Admin
Business and Administration
N & B. TRAINING COMPANY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by N & B Training
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017