Customer Service Administrator Apprenticeship STEVEN PAUL BURKE
A fantastic opportunity for a creative social media whizz to join a successful and dynamic online gift business as a Customer Service Apprentice.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
05 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are seeking a bright individual to play a key role in growing our online gift business of 10yrs. This Customer Service Apprenticeship will cover a broad range of responsibilities, including;
- Daily interaction with our customers
- accurate recording of orders using various website back office systems,
- personalised image creation using Photoshop,
- label/dispatch of customer orders,
- Facebook/Instagram social media marketing
- Maintaining relations with trade customer accounts on a daily basis.
Our ambitious growth plans will see you learning extensive Photoshop skills to create brand new product images for online marketplaces such as Amazon worldwide, eBay and various websites.
You will also be involved with the creation of new products from design, prototyping, product photography and digital manipulations from concept right through to taking new products to market.
Opportunities will arise to assist the training and management of new staff members.
Requirements and prospects
- You must have a good standard of grammar and punctuation to deliver quality customer service.
- Basic Photoshop skills would be a bonus but not at all necessary as all training will be provided.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work at a very efficient pace without compromising on quality.
You must be reliable, punctual, social and able to communicate with all staff members throughout the day.
Our office is only a 7 minute drive from Harrogate however public transport will only get you to the roundabout by Ripley Castle. We can pick up and drop off most times however if you are able to arrange lifts or can drive then this will be a huge advantage for all.
Maths and English Grade C will be an advantage but not essential for this Apprenticeship as Functional Maths and English will be taught as part of your apprenticeship at College if you do not have Grade C or above.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Intermediate NVQ in Customer Service
- Functional skills and technical certificate
- The training will be provided by Harrogate College.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hull College
Rebecca Cape 0300 330 2010 Rebecca.Cape@HCUKtraining.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017