Web Content Apprentice Gear 4 Music Limited
We are looking to recruit several apprentices who are interested in starting a career within the music products industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain on-the-job training whilst working towards achieving a formal qualification in Digital Marketing (Level 3 Digital Marketer Qualification).
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 39.50
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
08 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We are looking to recruit a number of apprentices who are interested in starting a career within the music products industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain on-the-job training whilst working towards achieving a formal qualification in Digital Marketing (Level 3 Digital Marketer Qualification).
Being a Web Content Apprentice you will help to ensure products are presented and merchandised in the best possible way on the Gear4music.com website. You will be writing product descriptions using a bespoke e-commerce platform, to create web listings encompassing a wide range of musical instruments and equipment.
Desired Skills & Qualities
- Excellent written English with a passion for creative writing;
- A strong interest in online marketing, content creation and relevant technology;
- Excellent attention to detail, with high grammatical accuracy;
- Computer literate to a high standard, with good Microsoft Office skills;
- An interest and appreciation of music;
- A positive attitude with a desire to succeed;
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Preferred GCSE grades or equivalent are required as follows: English: A, Maths: B, Music B, plus five other subjects at Grade C and above.
- Applicants with lesser grades may be considered if you can demonstrate the skills we are looking for, however Maths & English Grade C or equivalent are a minimum requirement.
The experience gained during your employment (and qualification/s achieved during the apprenticeship) could result in progression within the business once the successful candidate has completed their Apprenticeship to various roles within the business including: - Senior Web Administrator, Sales Advisor, Customer Service or Product Specialist.
Things to Consider
As an apprenticeship requires the completion of a relevant qualification, you must have a reasonable standard of reading and writing with an aptitude for IT. Ideally you will have internet access to allow you to download any training materials required to complete the qualification and to submit any assignments for assessment. This may involve study time both in and out of standard working hours.
Pay: £4 per hour, with the potential to increase during the year linked to annual performance reviews
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent attention to detail
- A completer and finisher- the ability to stay on task until the job is done
- Excellent written English
- Good skills in Microsoft Word/Excel
- Good knowledge of social media platforms
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work to specific times/targets
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Gear 4 Music Limited
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in York for an intensive 3-day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. The Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017