Customer Support Engineer Apprentice Sharp Business Systems Uk Plc
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Support Engineer Apprentice at Sharp Business Systems. The position is based in Basildon.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Oct 2017
04 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Fixing, maintenance and repair of photocopier devices.
- Preparing machines for customers at the Basildon workshopInstalling photocopiers at customer sites
- To ensure customers receive a satisfactory service in line with agreed service level agreements.
- Looking after stocks of parts and toner.
- Providing telephone support to customers as required
- Travelling to customers sites
Requirements and prospects
- An strong interest and a good understanding of electrical /mechanical engineering
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- A full UK driving licence would be an advantage but will be essentail within 18 months of employment.
- Always aiming to provide first class customer service
- Has the ability and drive to learn, work hard and complete the challenging employer led apprenticeship.
- Personable, able to communicate clearly, fluently and concisely
- Someone who can work individually and as part of a team
- Have a long term aspiration to join a successful company and be part of the technical team
- Have a williness to learn
- Ability to manage course work and a job
- GCSE grade A*- C in Engilish, Maths and ICT (or equivalent)
About the employer
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive nine weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Advanced apprenticeship Standard for IT Infrastructure Technicians
- Microsoft MTA Certification
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
- CompTIA A+
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Scarlett Uttley 01133 500 333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017