Customer Service Apprenticeship with Starbucks Coffee Company - Barista Apprentice Starbucks Coffee Company (UK) Ltd
We have an exciting apprenticeship opportunity for you to work at one of the top 100 companies and become a Starbucks Barista within our Equity Starbucks stores and surrounding areas.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
03 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Apply now to enjoy a competitive rate of pay of £6.95 - £7.45 per hour with a range of attractive benefits such as, free drinks whilst on shift with subsidised meals, a free bag of coffee or tea a week, 30% off Starbucks products to name but a few.
We are seeking applicants that are flexible to work a range of shifts within a 6.30 am to 7.00 pm time frame across a seven day operation ( you will have at least two days off a week ).
What you’ll do in the role of a Starbucks Barista :
- Work as a team to ensure a world class customer experience.
- Executing store operations, including promotional activity.
- Provide quality beverages, whole bean and food products, consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follow Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling, security and health and safety to ensure the safety of yourself, customers and partners at all times.
- Providing a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Using a cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill.
- Collect payment from customers and give the correct change.
- Inform supervisors when equipment is not working properly and when supplies are getting low.
Requirements and prospects
- Starbucks will teach you all of the skills you need.
- Ideally you'll have some customer service experience, from a branded, fast paced food, retail or hospitality environment.
- What really matters is that you’re a hard worker who’s always willing to get stuck in and support your team and love working with people.
- Excellent communication skills are a must too, plus plenty of enthusiasm to hit daily goals and targets and a passion for providing a superb customer experience.
- None. We will offer fantastic training which delivers real career development opportunities.
Things to consider
About the employer
Starbucks apprentices will have paid employment, training in an artisan skill and customer service whilst gaining:
- Level 2 qualification in Barista Mastery.
- NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service.
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit Ltd
Mae Hunter 01623 676566 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017