Apprentice Finance Assistant COMPLETE CHILDCARE LIMITED
This role will support the Financial Controller, book-keeping, preparing accounts and working closely with the customer service team to administer efficiently customer accounts.
Closing date: today
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
03 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Role and responsibilities:
- Posting Parent Receipts to Connect
- Supplier Invoice input to GP
- Supplier Credit Note input GP
- Invoicing Customers using Connect
- Grant Funding Administration (3 year + 2 year Funding)
- Direct Debit Administration
- Late Fee/Debt Administration
- Monthly Milk Claims
- Answering calls/Managing emails
- Updating information on spreadsheets (Excel)
- General Ad hoc finance Administration/Supporting Customer Admin Team
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Competent with spreadsheets
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent) A-C.
Things to consider
About the employer
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Diploma Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 1
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Any additional elements
- Training in workplace
Business and Administration
SEAC RECRUITMENT SERVICES LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South East Apprenticeship Company
Cheryl Kimber firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today