Business Support Apprentice PR AUTOMOTIVE LTD
We are looking for a person who wishes to pursue a career with a small privately owned Company learning all aspects of the Business who will relish the opportunity to grow and develop taking on new responsibilities as their skill levels grow. This is not just office based and will involve getting involved with the whole process.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2017
02 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Assistance with Reception and booking in of customers both face to face and by telephone
- Vehicle preparation and Refinishing
- Collection and Delivery of Customer Vehicles
- General Office Duties
- Marketing inc.social media
- Finance and Business Support
- Health and Safety
- Car Sales- including vehicle appraisal and valuation once comfortable
Requirements and prospects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Have a good telephone manner
- Be able to deal efficiently with customers face to face
- Have a keen interest in cars/motor industry (not essential)
- Work well in a team
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Be well presented at all times
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Self- motivated
Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 3 GCSE's A-C Grade (or equivalent qualifications) including Maths and English
Things to consider
About the employer
This is a level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration and will include a combination of work base assessment and college attendance. There is scope to progress on to an Advanced apprenticeship after this for the right candidate.
Apprenticeships are changing and detailed information about the delivery of this apprenticeship is not yet available. More information on course content and assessment methods will be discussed at interview.
Depending on the start date of the apprenticeship, this may be a Framework or a Standard.
If candidates do not have A*-C (4-9) in Maths & English at GCSE there will be a requirement to do Functional Skills up to Level 2.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Craven College
Sarah Haworth 01756 693686 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017