Digital Marketing/Admin Apprentice Berry Bros ( Property ) Ltd
Fantastic opportunity working for an established property maintenance company, based in central Norwich. You will enjoy a varied role in the busy main office which will enable you to gain a broad work based experience
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
28 Apr 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Full Duties will include:
- Digital Marketing and Social Media, to be responsible for the development of company social media accounts.
- To work closely with the managing director to make improvements to the website.
- Working with the director to create a digital marketing strategy.
- Running Marketing campaigns when required.
- Growing the social media pages using different aspects of Marketing.
- answering the phone and taking messages. Replying to incoming emails.
- Basic book keeping, assisting the accountant with imputing invoices using the accountancy software
- Job booking, arranging appointments with clients and creating job sheets for contractors.
- PA, as PA for the MD you will be responsible for managing their diary and fielding enquiries from time to time
- Networking (optional), you will have the opportunity to attend a number of business networking events thought-out the year.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Effective Customer Service
- Well Presented
- Good telephone manner
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in Norwich for an intensive 3-day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. The Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017