Digital Marketing Apprentice The Data Octopus
While marketing is often considered hard to measure, at The Media Octopus we start and end with the numbers, translating data intelligence into definitive reach, engagement, acquisition and ultimately a truly measurable ROI. And we are looking to expand our constantly growing team.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Sep 2017
27 Apr 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Some of your duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Recording Data using Excel
- Working on a variety of digital Channels
- Attracting clients using different digital marketing techniques
- Documenting and reporting the results of data analysis activities
- Collecting, compiling and analysing data from various data sources
- In production of performance dashboards and reports
- Applying the tools and techniques for data analysis, data visualisation and presentation
Requirements and prospects
- Have a basic understanding of SQL
- Experience and knowledge of Excel
- Be able to work on your own initiative and react quickly to the changing market
- Be able to work within deadlines
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Understand other digital marketing channels
- Marketing techniques such as PPC , SEO etc
- Proactive attitude towards work
- Keen to learn and develop
- Energetic, enthusiastic and passionate
- Exceptional work ethic
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
The Data Octopus
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience. Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
• City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing, including Industry-based qualifications like CompTIA+ and Microsoft MTAs
• Email and Marketing
• SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
• PPC (Pay per Click)
• Online Advertising
• Social Media
• Image and Video Editing
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Honor Greenwood 01133 500 333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017