Financial Services Administration Assistant Apprentice HAWSONS WEALTH MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Are you an organised person with great IT skills? Hawson Wealth Management are looking for a motivated individual to join them as a business administration apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic people to kick start their career within a fast paced and well established company.
Closing date: 02 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
27 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The business administration apprenticeship role will include:
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls.
- Greeting and looking after visitors.
- Setting and typing up documents such as letters and reports.
- Keeping computer records up to date and filing.
- Setting up meetings and taking minutes.
- Managing staff appointments and making travel arrangements.
- Dealing with post.
- Stationery orders
There will also be the chance to progress onto higher levels and consequently deal with more advanced responsibilities and duties.
Requirements and prospects
- Familiar with Excel and Word (preferable), be able to take guidance/instruction.
- Computer skills.
- An interest in the financial sector would be an advantage
- Well presented, smart, articulate
- Be able to work within a team and on own initiative
- Happy to mix with other members of staff and liaise with the larger accountancy practice
- Maths and English Grade C + (or equivalent)
About the employer
HAWSONS WEALTH MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 through in-house delivery.
The Business Administration Level 2 consists of the following:
- Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Julie Oxley 01332 345450 Julie.Oxley@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Sep 2017