Apprentice Lettings Negotiator William H Brown
Become a part of one of the UK’s leading Estate Agents being part of the Connells Group inc. Sequence with over 510 High Street Branches, employs over 5,700 people… THE OPPORTUNITIES ARE ENDLESS
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
26 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- At the beginning of your apprenticeship you will spend most of your time shadowing experienced members of the branch to give you a clear insight on the smooth running of the business on a daily basis.
- Assist the Lettings Manager in maximising the overall income and profitability of the branch.
- Maintain an adequate applicant register.
- Maintain regular contact with the company’s clients.
- Ensure all appointments are entered into the office diary.
- Ensure the placement of timely advertisements within the expenditure limits set by your Area Director and monitor responses.
- Complete success sheets and process tenant applications in accordance with company policy.
- Qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy and in particular in accordance with the information required for completion of tenant and landlord cards/forms.
- Ensure all signups are dealt with efficiently and explanations are provided to tenants where necessary.
- Ensure all tenants are aware of their insurance responsibilities and endeavour to sell suitable insurance at every opportunity.
- Carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner when required.
- Ensure you comply at all times with all legislative requirements and company directives, policies and procedures.
- Carry out ad hoc projects at the request of your Manager and others as and when required
Requirements and prospects
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience is desirable.
- Target orientated with a proven track record of achievement.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Highly organised and enthusiastic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain internal/external relationships.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Team Player
- Be a car owner with a full (preferably clean) driving licence
- Professional and flexible
- Driven and positive
- Have a genuine interest in working within estate agency
- Ability to manage stress
- Well presented, polite, tactful and friendly
English and Maths at grade A – D or equivalent are desirable.
About the employer
William H Brown
- Full Property lettings and management incorporating:
- NVQ where evidence will be gathered to build a portfolio showing your competency within the role
- Functional Skills to include Maths, English and IT (depending on award and previous qualifications) where a tested part will be completed
- Technical Certificate to underpin your knowledge of working in the sector, this also comes with a tested part.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Scott Hill 01332 345450 Scott.Hill@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017