Apprentice IT Technician Cleanbrite (Uk) Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Technician with potential, providing IT Support to the system analyst. A team player who sees this as an incredible career opportunity as this is not a job we are offering, but a career.
Closing date: 24 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
28 Aug 2017
25 Apr 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to staff with technical issues
- Ensure that IT equipment is correctly set up and configured when requested
- Help define the role in IT in company processes
- Develop new systems to improve productivity
- Supporting the System Analyst
- Provide support for company mobile phones
Requirements and prospects
- Problem solving
- Logical thinking
- Basic knowledge of IT hardware
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.)
- Ability to use initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- To be able to follow and implement requests by colleagues and or clients
- To action requests by colleagues or clients promptly
- Be an excellent face to face and telephone communicator
- To be prompt to the workplace
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above including Mathematics, English and ICT (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Chelmsford for up to 12 weeks on a block release basis for structured training.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer.
You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals.
The qualifications consist of:
- Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
- Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English, Mathematics and ICT (if applicable)
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Aug 2017