Sales Apprentice Corpdata Ltd
Corpdata has a record of developing people, having been an Investor in People for nearly 15 years. Almost all the sales team have an NVQ in Sales Level 2, 3 or 4. If you seek a good first step in sales, we are looking for you. If you are enthusiastic, keen to learn and feel you would be good at a challenging and interesting job find out more.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Sep 2017
25 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Corpdata works with sales and marketing professionals throughout the UK. They expect our business lists to be accurate and our service to be quick and expert.
As a Sales Aprentice you will be trained and coached whilst you work within the sales team helping and supporting the sales and account management activity of your mentor.
At the same time you will be on our sales training programme which is designed to help you become an effective part of our sales team.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to :
- Making outbound calls and talking to potential clients.
- Using our IT system to data cleanse and update records.
- Provide office support to your sales colleagues.
- Assisting with account management, as directed by your mentor.
Requirements and prospects
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Able to learn and apply what you learn.
- Good language skills.
- Responsible approach to learning new things
- Approaches tasks in a positive and purposeful way.
- Works hard to a high personal standard.
- Positive about what you have to do.
- Able to adapt, and to take on board feedback.
- Confident and able to pick up IT systems.
- You do not need to walk on water, or know everything about business, but you must be enthusiastic and able to persuade us that we should invest in you and your future.
- Must hold 5 GCSE's, or equivalents, A-C, two of which must be in English and Maths.
- Must be computer literate.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 QCF in Sales - including: sales cycle, time management, delivering a reliable service, solving problems/handling objections, effective communication and cross and upselling.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities booklet.
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (where applicable).
Sales and Telesales
Focus Training And DCET Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Focus Training (SW) Ltd
Laura Smith 01752 335207 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017