Apprentice Food and Beverage Server Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire
The Four Seasons Hotel are seeking a well presented and professional food and beverage server, to provide the correct standard of Restaurant and Bar service to guests.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
10 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times. Adhere to the established standard of conduct and house rules, fire regulations, and department procedures and policies.
- Dress in issued uniform and ensures a neat, clean, and tidy appearance at all times, adhering to the established Grooming Standards Policy.
- Report to shift on time. Aware of schedule at all times and if unable to attend work, notify the Supervisor or Duty Manager in adequate time and according to policy.
- Be fully familiar with Hotel Fire and Emergency Procedures
- Ensure a clean, stocked station for the smooth running of assigned station.
- Ensure standards of service are maintained at all times.
- Prepare appropriate mise-en-place.
- Clean in and around the Restaurant and Bar area as required and as directed by Manager.
- Clear tables as they are emptied and maintain a high standard of cleanliness of equipment, including trolleys and cloths etc.
- Work according to the Manager’s instructions.
- Follow correctly the Micros billing system.
- Adhere to Cash drop policy & procedure in place.
- Supervise the Commis at all times during shifts.
- Work together with other members of staff in all departments and especially the Kitchen.
- Know all the food items and drinks served in the Restaurant and Bars.
- Approach guests in the correct manner.
- Use the guests' names whenever possible, in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- Attend meetings of Restaurant staff from time to time.
- Collect food from the kitchen when required.
- Have an excellent knowledge of food items on the menu, to be able to explain the preparation and ingredients.
- Have a good knowledge of the wine and drinks served in the Restaurant and Bar.
Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent oral English communication skills
- Experience in a similar environment
- Well presented
- Hard working
English and Maths at GCSE grades A-D/3-9 or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
On the job training and one day a week at Farnborough College to gain a level 2 Hospitality Team Member in food and beverage apprenticeship.
Where appropriate you may also be required to attend workshops and exams in English and Maths.
Hospitality > Hospitality Team Member
FARNBOROUGH COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Farnborough College of Technology
Fran Egerton 01252 407448 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017