Business Administration Apprentice PM Law Limited
We are looking for a motivated individual to join them as a business administration apprentice. This will be a varied role and is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic people to kick start their career within a fast paced and well established company.
Closing date: 02 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
03 Sep 2017
21 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The business administration apprenticeship role will include:
- Reception Duties eg: Meeting & Greeting visitors, singing for deliveries
- Answering the telephone, transferring calls and taking messages
- Setting and typing up documents such as letters and reports.
- Keeping computer records up to date
- Scanning, photocopying, filing etc
There will also be the chance to progress onto higher levels and consequently deal with more advanced responsibilities and duties.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident in speaking to people over the phone and in person
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
GCSEs Level C or above in Maths and English (but would consider for right candidate)
About the employer
PM Law Limited
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 through in-house delivery.
The Business Administration Level 2 consists of the following:
- Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Julie Oxley 01332 345450 Julie.Oxley@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Sep 2017