Business Administrator Apprentice SPECTRUM WORLD LTD
As a Business Administrator Apprentice, you will be expected to act as part of the administration team and as such your job will involve you in supporting other members of the team from time to time. Your job will be to perform basic administration tasks and deal with customers who are calling up .
Closing date: 22 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Sep 2017
21 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The tasks the apprentice can expect to be undertaking on a daily basis are:
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spread sheets and databases
- Answering general queries by telephone
- Providing customer service and solutions to customers
- Making phone calls
- Writing and dispatching routine or straightforward letters
- Assisting directors as necessary
- Devising and maintaining office systems
- Booking rooms and conference facilities
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
- Managing and maintaining budgets
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required
These are the key duties and responsibilities for the post and they are subject to regular review. Any significant changes to the role will be subject to consultation.
Requirements and prospects
- Pay attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner
- Able to prioritise workload
- Be flexible
- Computer literate including; Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to deal with situations resourcefully.
- Good timekeeping
- Works well in a team and on their own
- Well presented.
Candidates should have a GCSE grade A-C in English and Maths or equivalent qualifications in these subjects.
Things to consider
About the employer
Full Intermediate Business and Administration Apprenticeship including Functional Skills and Technical Certificate.
Business and Administration
SOUTH ESSEX COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Essex College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2017