Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner INSIGHT SOLUTIONS IT SERVICES LIMITED
Insight Solutions are an IT training company based in Droitwich. They train on GP clinical systems all over the UK and recruit apprentices to work in GP surgeries. They are looking for someone to join their small Head Office team .
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2017
20 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Insight Solutions are an IT training company based in Droitwich. They train on GP clinical systems all over the UK and recruit apprentices to work in GP surgeries. They are looking for someone to join their small Head Office team and asssit with all customer queries through phone and email. Duties include:
- Answering the phone and dealing with all customer queries.
- Dealing with product queries.
- Discussing training requirements with customers and booking with the most appropriate trainer.
- Assisting with office admin duties.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Task driven
- Attention to detail
- Hard working
- Articulate and willing to work in a team
- Personal motivation
- Good interpersonal skills – positive engagement, building relationships, questioning and listening skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstration of patience, empathy and problem solving skills, when dealing with conflict.
GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English and Maths desired but not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
INSIGHT SOLUTIONS IT SERVICES LIMITED
- A Level 2 City & Guilds Diploma In Customer Service Practitioner
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- End Point Assessment
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
LIGA (UK) LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LIGA (UK) LTD
Helena Jacinto 0845 177 1880
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017