Marketing Apprentice and Client Services Manager Cherith Simmons Learning & Development
We design, deliver and evaluate large and small learning and development programmes, including Apprenticeships, for all sorts of organisations from large blue-chips to small charities and all the way across the health, public and voluntary sectors.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Sep 2017
20 Apr 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The Junior client services manager role involves high levels of challenge and responsibility including being responsible for your own set of clients and participants on courses. You role will also include building the business by bringing new clientele into Cherith Simmons.
The role of marketing apprentice will equip you with hands on experience in a busy marketing department. Your day to day activities will involve;
- Retrieving tenders
- Creating email campaigns B2B marketing and telesales.
- Assisting the team to run our blog and social media campaigns.
The role requires high levels of self-motivation and applicants should demonstrate a willingness to learn in addition to a strong work ethic and positive work attitude with the ability to take on and complete challenging tasks.
The role is office based but does involves attending meetings with our current clients and attending training programmes.
Requirements and prospects
- Highly driven, confident and in possession of good interpersonal skills. Strong command of the English Language
- Excellent oral and written communicate skills
- Good telephone and email management. Ability to write letters and reports.
- Ability to organise your diary and workload effectively.
- Mature with the ability to take on high levels of responsibility and work under pressure
- Competent Microsoft Office user.
- Motivated to succeed
- Team player
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Open to learning and new challenges
- Excellent time management skills
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in Guildford for an intensive 3-day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. The Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017