Apprentice Lettings Negotiator Connells Limited
Become part of one of the UK’s leading Estate Agents being part of the Connells Group inc. Sequence with over 510 High Street Branches, employs over 5,700 people… The Opportunities are Endless.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
20 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
At the beginning of your apprenticeship you will spend most of your time shadowing experienced members of the branch to give you a clear insight on the smooth running of the business on a daily basis.
- Assist the Lettings Manager in maximising the overall income and profitability of the branch.
- Maintain an adequate applicant register.
- Maintain regular contact with the company’s clients.
- Ensure all appointments are entered into the office diary.
- Ensure the placement of timely advertisements within the expenditure limits set by your Area Director and monitor responses.
- Complete success sheets and process tenant applications in accordance with company policy.
- Qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy and in particular in accordance with the information required for completion of tenant and landlord cards/forms.
- Ensure all signups are dealt with efficiently and explanations are provided to tenants where necessary.
Requirements and prospects
- No experience necessary, NVQ role so salary will reflect this.
- Target orientated with a proven track record of achievement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Team player
- Ability to develop and maintain internal/external relationships.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Be a car owner with a full (preferably clean) driving licence - this is required as viewing properties and property visits will be part of the role.
- Professional and flexible.
- Driven and positive.
- Have a genuine interest in working within estate agency.
- Ability to manage stress.
- Well presented, polite, tactful and friendly.
- English and Maths at grade A – D or equivalent are desirable but not essential for the role.
About the employer
- Full Property lettings and management incorporating NVQ, where evidence will be gathered to build a portfolio showing your competency within the role.
- Functional Skills to include Maths, English and IT (depending on award and previous qualifications) where a tested part will be completed.
- Technical Certificate to underpin your knowledge of working in the sector, this also comes with a tested part.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Stacey Hall 07341 864 314 Stacey.email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017