Digital Marketing/Social Media Apprentice 1 Smart Media Limited
This is an exciting apprenticeship opportunity to start a career within the world of Digital Marketing in a global Digital Agency, focusing on both Digital Marketing and Social Media.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Oct 2017
20 Apr 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Creating, drafting and uploading blogs within all social media platforms
- Updating social media pages on a daily basis with news items and company news
- Aiding all internal and external marketing processes
- Ensuring there is a positive perception of the business within the public
- Creating all marketing material for the business including client documents and interview preparation
- To act as the brand ambassador for the business, ensuring our brand is projected positively within the market
- Conduct market research and keep updated on all the latest marketing techniques.
Requirements and prospects
- An organised and self-motivated individual with the ability to work on own initiative and independently
- Some experience within Digital Marketing/Social Media e.g. projects from home
- Excellent communication and written skills at all levels
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Career motivated individual who wants to progress within a rapidly expanding business
- Proactive attitude towards work
- Energetic, enthusiastic and passionate
- Exceptional work ethic
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Creative Flair
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Things to consider
About the employer
1 Smart Media Limited
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience. Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
• City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing, including Industry-based qualifications like CompTIA+ and Microsoft MTAs
• Email and Marketing
• SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
• PPC (Pay per Click)
• Online Advertising
• Social Media
• Image and Video Editing
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Luke Metcalf 01133 500 333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017