Financial Services Apprenticeship Match the Cash Limited
An exciting opportunity has arisen with the Norwich based Match the Cash, to learn all aspects of the loan application and underwriting process and put these into practice on the phone with customers as a Financial Services Apprentice in Fintech Business. You'll process loan enquiries, collect and verify information, update customers, and more!
Closing date: 22 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Sep 2017
20 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
An exciting opportunity has arisen with the Norwich based Match the Cash, to learn all aspects of the loan application and underwriting process and put these into practice on the phone with customers as a Financial Services Apprentice in Fintech Business.
Who Are we?
Our Guarantor Loan company (www.guarantormyloan.co.uk) was born in 2014. We have grown and developed into one of the innovative and popular loan lenders in the market today. Our ever growing team needs more fabulous people to join us in our vibrant city center office.
So what will you be doing?
- Owning the process of our loan enquiries from application though to loan payout
- Deal with all enquiries received on line, via email, phone and social media
- Collect and verify information provided by our customers and their guarantors, which will include income and expenditure, address and ID verification
- To ensure our customers are kept well informed throughout all stages of the application process
- Supporting our customers in achieving their personal loan requirements
Who are we looking for?
As with all the employers out there we expect you to be a great communicator, have an eye for detail, be target driven, customer focus, be professional at all times and have an engaging telephone manner - that's a given.
That extra factor........We don't just want average people, we want to attract the best people out there to help us grow our business even more. To treat our customers with the care, respect and consideration they deserve. We want you to grow as a person too and love what you do as much as we do!
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Timekeeping skills
- Can adapt to change
- Work well under pressure
- Well organised
- Good number skills
- Team worker/player
- Good initiative
- To get involved and join in activities
- Have a flexible approach
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to work towards qualifications
- Positive attitude
- Well presented
- Hard working
- Desire to progress
GCSE (or equivalents) A*-C in Mathematics and English are essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
For the full Apprenticeship, learners will complete:
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Providing Financial Services
- CII Level 2 Award in Insurance
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Functional or Key Skills in Mathematics and English
Course duration: Approx. 12 - 18 months
Providing Financial Services
CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Norwich City College
Employer Partnerships 0800 328 3616 EmployerPartnerships@CCN.ac.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2017