Apprentice Administrator Lighthouse (Training & Development) Ltd
Do you have excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail? Are you a confident and adaptable individual? If so, Key Training have the perfect vacancy for you!
Closing date: 24 Aug 2017
£162.00 - £282.00
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Aug 2017
19 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Lighthouse Group are a small, but expanding company based in Little Bealings, specialising in the design and delivery of bespoke Leadership and Management Training.
They have a proud history of developing apprentices – both their existing administrators started as apprentices and have developed into permanent members of the team.
This is a permanent role and they will be looking to offer a full-time position after successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Supporting preparation of all materials for training workshops.
- Liaising with clients and delegates regarding joining instructions and pre-course information.
- Gathering and recording of client feedback to share with commissioners.
- Liaising with key client contacts and suppliers as required.
- Working with external venues to make the necessary requirements for booking training rooms.
- Answering the telephone and directing inbound calls appropriately.
- Making outbound calls to clients to clarify information as required.
- Supporting Office Manager with the smooth running of the office – stationery, maintenance, consumables, tidying etc.
- Admin support for the Marketing Team – i.e. updating databases, sending out e-shots/packs, web research etc.
- Supporting Directors and Consultants as required with client facing activity.
- General administrative support as required to meet the needs of the business.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Able to work in a structured manner, follow processes and manage their time/priorities effectively.
- Good IT skills, particularly in using basic Microsoft packages – Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Comfortable speaking with clients over the phone and dealing with enquires.
- Flexible and able to adapt working style to meet the needs of the business.
- Good understanding of the written word – able to produce good quality written work i.e. e-mails to clients.
- Willing to share views and ideas to support the growth of the business.
- If you do not have an a-c grade in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent to), we will support you to achieve functional skills in these subjects during your programme.
About the employer
- Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificates
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT (where applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Molly Bergdahl 07584261620 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Aug 2017