Apprentice Frontline Customer Service Agent Dhl International Ltd
To act as first point of contact for external customers handling shipping requests providing information and advice on transiting goods worldwide. To do this in a way to maximise sales through service whilst delivering the highest possible levels of Custom
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Sep 2017
18 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The Frontline Customer Service department is responsible for handling the vast majority of contacts between DHL and customers on a daily basis. The Frontline Customer Service Advisor is a key role for Customer Service, whose ultimate aim is:
Llogging customer’s bookings.
- Maximising the booking conversion and increasing sales of value added services within the product offering and tracking customer’s shipment’s.
- The role requires the provision of information to the customer to ensure the shipment can be processed and transit without delay.
The advisor is responsible for:
- Collating and validating all the information for processing to the courier, whilst maximising sales through service.
- Along with being the first port of call to customers tracking their shipments, and initiating traces where applicable
Requirements and prospects
- Build rapport with customer and establish customer’s needs.
- Deliver a consistent call flow
- Giving the customer the confidence in the information provided
- Achieve all Global and Regional KPI's.
- Ensure a high service enquiry to booking conversion rate is generated.
- Maximise up selling opportunities whilst ensuring the customer has an informed choice.
- Remain positive and enthusiastic during every customer contact.
- Consistently provide a high level of quality service
- Deliver first time resolution.
- Optimise and safeguard DHL revenue.
- Manage customers’ expectations and objections
- Maintain customer loyalty
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to
- present and articulate verbally and written
- information to customers.
- Willing to learn.
Has looked at DHL Express website and understands some of the companies history and achievements
Things to consider
About the employer
Training to be Provided 6 weeks Induction
Including 5 Days residential
Employee Rights & responsibility
IT training internal systems
Customer Care techniques
Ongoing E learning weekly
DHL INTERNATIONAL (UK) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Dhl International Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017