Business Administration Apprentice FLEET EVOLUTION LTD
• To assist our customers employees with day to day queries and drive satisfaction and uptake on Driverline surveys. • To develop into a valued team member owning and developing customer relationships with both employee and employer.
Closing date: 12 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
22 Sep 2017
23 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Data input duties and to assist with the preparation of reports using Business Information systems.
- Taking telephone and other telecommunications messages.
- To undertake general filing of electronic and paper correspondence for Department.
- All non-confidential word processing.
- To assist the operations team (where appropriate).
- To develop and maintain close relationships with supplier and third parties.
- To keep notice boards up to date.
- To assist with launches and promotion
- To support staff in receiving visitors to the offices.
- To actively show a commitment to the company objectives.
- To show an active commitment to Fleet Evolutions Equality and Diversity Policy and Health & Safety Procedures.
- To actively participate in Continuous Professional Development including the introduction of new technologies to allow you to contribute effectively to the success of the business.
- To carry out such other appropriate duties commensurate with your skills, knowledge and experience.
- The employer may, in consultation with you, need to vary these duties from time to time in order to respond to the changing requirements of the employer.
Requirements and prospects
The ideal candidate will be bright and engaging, attitude is more important than experience. They will be reasonably confident and willing to invest 12 months to develop a rewarding career. The starting salary is £10k per annum rising to a minimum of £15k after completion of the apprentice programme then £18k minimum after 24 months. To apply candidates need a car (we are remote) and C grades in English and Maths
The ideal candidate will be bright and engaging, attitude is more important than experience. They will be reasonably confident and willing to invest 12 months to develop a rewarding career.
- Grades A-C at GCSE or equivalent are desired but not essential
- a Full UK Driving Licence and access to a car - due to the location of the role - the is NO public transport.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Business Administration NVQ L2
- Functional Skills
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Stacy Goodenough 07951326273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 12 Sep 2017