Apprentice Sales Administrator IMS Ltd
This apprenticeship opportunity is a new venture to the OE sales team of IMS in Shepshed. You will be assisting the OE (original equipment) Sales Administration Team in the processing of customer orders, placing orders with manufacturers, updating the OE Account Mangers and customers with delivery dates. Read on and apply now!!
Closing date: 29 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
13 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Job role details:
The OE Team also organise the transport and logistics for our orders in Germany, UK and Ireland, you will get a good understanding on the Supply Chain Process and also assist with the day to day running of this.
- Processing customer orders, following the order process from acknowledgement, sales order processing and purchase order processing (back to back).
- Check the manufacturer’s order confirmations for correct pricing, parts, quantities and delivery dates, ensuring this is mirrored and updated in the order database. (Opera).
- Send order confirmations to customers once full order process has been completed and order confirmed with manufacturers.
- Maintain and update delivery dates in the order database making sure amendments are made as advised by internal account managers.
- Monitor OE specific email inboxes ensuring all emails are forwarded to the correct person to action.
- Assist the inputting warranty & service claims, make sure all information is entered accurately for claims to be progressed.
- Answer calls into IMS in a professional and helpful manner directing to the correct department for assistance.
- Manipulate data, from daily reports into readable order schedules for internal account managers and customers.
- Maintain OE shared transport sheets with updated information on loads due in and log all orders that are dispatched.
- Create the transport load sheets for the warehouse ensuring they receive them in advance of deliveries in.
- Ensure all paperwork is filed correctly and scanned and attached in order database.
Full training will be given.
Requirements and prospects
The successful candidate should:
- Have good numeracy
- Have attention to detail
- Be computer literate
- Be keen to learn
- Work well as part of a team
- A basic knowledge of Excel is preferable. Training will be given on other systems used.
- Bubbly and friendly personality
- Hard worker
- Have a desire to progress
- GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English at Grade D or above
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Business Administration NVQ
- Level BTEC Certificate
- Functional Skills - Maths, English, ICT if necessary
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Loughborough College
Jill fox 01509 515461 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Apply and provide a detailed application form
- Shortlist your application
- Invite you into college to meet us
- Send your details to the employer
- Guide you through the interview process
- Keep you up to date on your application or interview
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2017