Business Administration Apprenticeship Rite-Fix Ltd
An exciting opportunity has arose to join Rite Fix on a Business Administration apprenticeship
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017
£162.00 - £282.00
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
29 Aug 2017
13 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Administrator required to help assist the team complete administrative tasks such as:
- To answer the telephone within a timely manner
- Transfer calls to the appropriate person
- Take messages including callers name and telephone number
- Email details of the message to the appropriate person.
- Maintaining paper and electronic personnel files
- Sending and receiving e-mails
- Producing and distributing automatic reports from software
- Conducting audits across all departments of the company
- General administration, such as filing
- Maintaining reports on excel
- Provide appropriate administrative support to colleagues as necessary
- Project a positive image of oneself and the company to others
- Data Inputting.
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
Requirements and prospects
- Creative thinking
- Independent Enquiry
- Reflective Learning
- Team working
- Self management
- Effective participation
- Good time keeping
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to develop product knowledge
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Team Player
- Ethical and honest
- A “can do and will do” attitude
- Willing to learn
- Keen and hard working
- Exceptional time keeping
(Some employers may ask for certain qualifications to be held. However most companies don’t require anything)
Ideally English and Mathematics GCSE at grade A-C or Level 2 equivalent however all shortlisted applicants will be invited to the training centre to participate in a recruitment event where Literacy and Numeracy will be assessed.
Things to consider
About the employer
At the end of your training you will have completed a level 2 Apprenticeship in Business and Administration. You will achieve this by attending a combination of classroom taught modules and on the job training.
You will complete a BTEC in Business and Administration to gain the knowledge to perform effectively in your job role. Within the workplace you will demonstrate your competence through the performance of tasks achieving an NVQ also.
Business and Administration
THE NVQ TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by N V Q Training Centre
Taj Reid 0121 386 6602 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017