Apprentice Customer Service Assistant Portsmouth Gymnastics & Tennis Centre
This is an ideal opportunity for somebody looking to gain valuable experience in a Customer Service department. You will work towards your level 2 apprenticeship in Customer Service whilst working as part of a team in a busy leisure centre.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
12 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
An opportunity has arisen for the right individual to become an Apprentice Customer Service Assistant in a gymnastics centre in Portsmouth.
The role will involve:
- Dealing with customers on their customer service desk
- Understand the needs of the customer whilst delivering customer service solutions
- Types of customers will be varied and you will be involved in face to face and telephone communication
- You will work as part of a team so a high standard of professionalism is expected at all times
Training will be given and as part of that training you will be required to learn the products and services that we offer.
You will be working 4 days out of 7 on a shift rota which will require early and late shifts along with weekend work.
Requirements and prospects
- Must be able to use the telephone in a confident manner.
- Be able to interact with different types of customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well presented
- Flexible approach to the role
- Committed to the delivering of a high level of customer service.
GCSE English at C or above or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service
- Competence & Knowledge Combined Qualification
- City and Guilds NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Transferable Skills - City & Guilds Level 1 Functional Skills English and Mathematics
- ERR -Unit from Diploma
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Locomotivation Ltd
Debbie MacLeod or Laura Thirkettle 01202 567204 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017