Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration ICO3 Ltd
This role is very varied and ideal for an apprentice but above all we require a very personable and outgoing personality as this would fit in well with our culture.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2017
12 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
During the apprenticeship we would expect the apprentice to become competent in a variety of tasks including but not least those set out below:
- Relieve Administrator and Senior staff of administrative tasks
- Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
- Take initiative in Administrator’s absence
- Keep projects on schedule
- Maintain procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines
- Check deadlines on incoming requests through either email or phone
- Process replies on own initiative or from the Administrator and Senior Staff
- Handle all enquiries professionally
- Route calls elsewhere as needed
- Maintain calendar
- Arrange meeting facilities
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Assure discreet handling of all business
- Screen to control interruptions
- Arrange amenities as needed
- Improve/tighten storage/retrieval systems
- Update company manual
- Routinely re-order department supplies
Requirements and prospects
Good computing skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
We are looking for someone who will use their initiative, is energetic and has a bubbly personality.
Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C or equivalent.
About the employer
- Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT if required
Business and Administration
GHQ TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by GHQ Training
Stacy Harrall Phillips 01752 218086 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017