Business Administration Apprenticeship Pm Property Lawyers Ltd
PM Property Lawyers Ltd are looking for a business apprentice to join their conveyancing department. This is a busy office so we are looking for someone who is organised and happy to work in a fast-paced environment.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
12 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Daily tasks will include:
- Scanning, batching and sorting the days post
- Assist with the management of department spreadsheets
- Assist with archiving
- Assist with identity checks and files opening
- General administration in the conveyancing department
- Taking incoming calls
- Greeting Clients
- Postal duties
- Data input
- Faxing and photocopying
- Any other duties required
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Good organisational skills
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Confident on the phone
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
Things to consider
About the employer
Pm Property Lawyers Ltd
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Julie Oxley 01332 345450 Julie.Oxley@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017