Digital Marketing Apprentice (Search Engine Optimisation) Ibl Ltd
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to become part of a fun and vibrant marketing team – the perfect place to learn and apply marketing principles within the exciting fashion industry. You will be working directly with our marketing manager on a variety of projects.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017
£11,500.00 - £13,000.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
11 Apr 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- To assist colleagues in delivering digital marketing plans and activity for projects and campaigns
- Planning marketing campaigns from start through to completion
- Using social media channels and newsletters, websites and Search Engine Optimisation
- Producing digital content or media
- Reading and researching about our industry and gain knowledge of this market
- Obtaining and presenting statistics to demonstrate the success of your campaigns and making recommendations for follow-up actions and changes
- SEO and PPC - Gain valuable insight into the workings of SEO campaigns across a range of websites.
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms
- Advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Analytics – analyse and report data with Google Analytics
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Lively, confident personality - happy to talk to team members and clients, whether via computers, on the telephone or face-to-face; Polite manner on the telephone or in meetings
- Well-presented; Excellent team player
- Enthusiastic, committed, self-motivated, hardworking, and flexible;
- Willingness to undertake all jobs to the highest of standards, including any general help needed in the office, such as tea-making, washing-up and office cleaning.
- Honest & reliable
Applicants should be literate and numerate.
Grade C and above in English, Math’s and IT are preferable.
About the employer
Level 3 in Digital Marketing qualification.
Social Media and Digital Marketing
THE WEST MIDLANDS CREATIVE ALLIANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The West Midlands Creative Alliance Limited
Laurie Wills 01217710391 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017